elcome to Van der Brit, where vintage meets modern in an eclectic mix of period clothes, accessories and objects d’art.
Van der Brit was founded in 2009 and caters to the individual who wants to look stylish, elegant and current. Our items are sourced worldwide and feature original pieces from the 1900’s up to the 1990’s.
We concentrate on inspiring our clients to achieve a look that reflects their personality and embraces their lifestyle.
At Van der Brit you’ll discover a wide range of items with affordable price tags, depending on your choice. We feature the everyday from the 1900’s (or earlier) alongside those special signed one-off designer items.
The collection has been built up by founder Roberta Dimola who combines expertise and knowledge of the period with a keen eye for style.
Van der Brit is the brand that combines period with a contemporary twist with its jewellery, accessories, garments and home decorations. Browse our website to discover a style which suits you.
Roberta is also available for her Personal Search Service, using her natural and trained eye – which ranges across contemporary and vintage fashion, accessories, objects d’art and interior pieces – to enhance her clients’ private collections . Visit us on Pinterest to discover Roberta’s aesthetic sensibility
Here are our guidelines for product condition based on the antique and vintage standards:
- Mint: Items are perfect, as new – no flaws or wear – collectors item
- Excellent: Item used rarely – no detectable flaws
- Very Good: Item used with minor flaws, no repairs needed
- Good: Item in good condition but has visible wear – minor flaws and or optional repairs needed
- Fair: Item has numerous flaws, fragile, repairs needed
- Poor: Item has extensive damage. For display, study or reference only
Photos by Ocal Yildurim & VdB Team